Monday 1 June 2015

#MicroblogMondays:You Open Your Eyes ...

And you think, "Oh God!  Everybody else is looking so peaceful... ."

I am listening to a Dharma talk, as I am now in my Bhuddist phase. Actually, I shouldn't be doing ths - unmindfully writing to you whilst listening. And it's great listening:I want to write it down before I forget.

You have to yield, meet yourself and the cosmos with a kind heart. Hold yourself in love. Keep softening to the present.

Dunno if I'm ever going to get Enlightened, but those minutes I spend not putting myself and the rest of you to rights, are helping me to see better, feel more, laugh a lot ( at myself, mostly) and meet that which is hard, with a deep breath and an unlikely optimism.


https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/heart-wisdom-jack-kornfield/id923017416?mt=2


3 comments:

  1. Sounds beautiful and inspiring :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would love to be able to do this: "meet that which is hard, with a deep breath and an unlikely optimism."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hold yourself in love." It's often not easy, but it brings peace when you can.

    ReplyDelete